We've been back for a week and a half, and we're just settling back into life here. We got our dog back and she's bigger than we left her, but still just as cute (in my eyes). We've also added a few things to our house, hence, the title of this post.
Our new t.v.! A family was moving back to the states and we got a great deal on it! Luke says it's the nicest t.v. we'll ever own. It also came with a DVD player that actually plays the DVD you put into it. Definite upgrade.
Big puppy.
Our 'new-to-us' oven! All the burners work and we haven't been shocked yet. Another upgrade. The downside: no built in clock/timer. An alarm clock set on top will do.
I start school tomorrow and I really am excited! I can't say I felt that way last year...I can already tell what a difference a second year makes. So far, I have 20 students. 10 boys and 10 girls. Perfect. But, subject to change if some decide not to show up, or some decide to show up! You never know here. So, hopefully I can add some pictures of some cuties soon. Luke will start school on Tuesday, Lord willing. They are still finishing the High School remodeling, so decided to push the start of secondary back to Tuesday.
There's a little update for now. We miss you all!
YAY!! Love the blog Holtrops! Miss you guys! P.S. i'm so glad there are no more sparks from the oven. YIKES! :)
ReplyDelete