Sunday, January 8, 2012

More Thanksgiving weekend...I'm only 1.5 months behind.

The day after our scrumptious Thanksgiving meal, us three couples went to Ecos de la Montana for the afternoon and spent the night. We mainly went there to ride the horses. When we got there, we discovered they only had two. So, we just took turns. Luke always made his horse trot and mine wanted to follow. But my feet didn't reach the stir ups, so I always felt like I was going to fall off. Tim got his foot stuck in the stir up when he was trying to get off, so he fell and grabbed onto the horses neck. He was dangling for a little until he got his foot out. That was probably the highlight of the trip. We watched a terrible movie that night, woke up, had a typical breakfast, rode the horses once more and went home. It was a fun little place just 10 minutes from our house!
My hand under turkey skin.
We were pretty proud.
Did I already blog my first pumpkin pie?

I think Luke's horse's knees are buckling.

No comments:

Post a Comment