Before the kindergarten parade.
cuties!
4A served us a typical Honduran lunch after their presentations.
They were exhausted at the end of the day, so they were sooo quiet coloring their Honduras books. How nice!
The kids had gone home, I came back into my room and I heard 'drip...drip.' It had been raining, and the roof sometimes leaks. I had a tile that was bowing under the weight of the water. I was scared to write on the board, so I called a worker from outside to come look at it. He grabbed a broom and pushed up the tile, and water came crashing down along with pieces of the tile. There! Problem solved. Not. Because the roof was still leaking, I had tile chunks all over the floor as well as a puddle of water. And, the ceiling still has a giant hole in it. Oh well. It will be fixed someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment