Well the rain hasn't stopped. It has resulted in a really muddy road, a really muddy dog and inside recess. I guess those are all bad things. The good thing about it is that it's a little chilly outside and it makes me think of fall and being cozy. So about the muddy dog. I was about ready to kick her out to the curb yesterday. I can see why people don't like dogs. I open the gate after work and she jumped on my khaki pants with her muddy paws. That was the beginning of our fight. It was a battle for about 15 minutes until I got her all washed off. I received a package from my parents earlier that day that had a new toy for Grizzly in it. But, I was so mad at her that I couldn't give it to her! Then I couldn't take it anymore and I gave in. I gave her the toy and she went nuts (video and pictures to follow). Since I used Luke's camera to take those, I discovered some super cute lost pictures from this summer! So there's the old pictures and the new toy. Also, I think I love Christmas more now since we've moved here. I just can't wait to start listening to Christmas music! Is it too early?

Pumped about the toy.
We love moose munch! But grew to hate it...
Miss this...
Henry loved driving the boat with Uncle Luke!
O I can't wait to meet Grizzly, He seems like such a fun dog!!! Does my hair always stick up like that? I am growing it out....good thing, why didn't you girls (& Laurie) tell me my hair looked like that!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the videos! Bainey heard the squeaking of the toy, and started doing the same thing grizzly is doing in the video! :) Moose Munch Forever!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Ruth! I love your updates and the videos and pics! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures :) Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete